Free to Enter
5 Lucky Winners will get the Chance to Win up to £100,000 Cash
Five lucky winners will be chosen from the entries received.
A 5 in 5 Chance to win Cash from £1 to £100,000
A 4 in 5 Chance to win Cash from £1 to £100,000
A 3 in 5 Chance to win Cash from £1 to £100,000
A 2 in 5 Chance to win Cash from £1 to £100,000
A 1 in 5 Chance to win Cash from £1 to £100,000
Every Prize Winner has the chance to win a Cash Prize, which may be as little as £1 or as much as £100,000.
So the person winning the 5th Prize could actually win £100,000, whilst the person winning the 1st Prize will win at least £1 and may win up to £100,00.
Winners Prizes come from the UK National Lottery.
Who can Enter
Entrants must be a Registered Member of this web site. If you’ve received a direct invitation from Phoenix Web Consultants to take part in the competition you will already be a Registered Member. But if you’re not sure, please ask (HINT: use the Contact Form)
Everyone-else needs to Register using the Registration Form on the left hand side of this page.
Registrations are NOT automatically granted. You will be notified when your Registration has been accepted. Do not submit your Entry until you know your Registration has been accepted.
Competition entries received from non Members of this site are not accepted.
Entry is FREE
Entries are open to anyone who is 16 years or older.
Winners must have, or have access to, a UK address.
Again, if you’re not sure, please ask (hint, hint: use the Contact Form)
How to Enter
The Subject Line and Content of your email may be anything you like, as long as it has something to do with winning the competition.
In particular the Judges will be looking at those things that you WOULD NOT DO if you won £100,000.
Entries must be original and have a minimum of 25 words and a maximum of 100 words (including the Subject Line).
Please be educational, entertaining and/or enlightening.
The chosen winning entries will be published on this blog.
If you want to include 1 photo with your entry, please do.
Begging letters and sob stories will go straight in the bin.
Entrants acknowledge they are bound by the Competition Rules.
Choosing the Winners
A Panel of Judges will decide, based on merit, which of the entries shall be entitled to receive which prize. The Judges decision is final.
The Competition is open from Friday 16 May until midnight BST on 31 May 2014. The Winners will be announced during the week commencing 9 June 2014.
Entry is FREE.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per Member, please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries will be disqualified.
- The Competition is open to UK Residents and those non-Residents who can provide a verified UK Address.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Winners will be chosen from those valid entries that the Panel of Judges agree have the greater merit.
- The Winners will be contacted by email.
- The Winners agree that they will provide the Organiser of the Competition with suitable verification of their name and address (Utility Bill or other acceptable document).
- The Winners agree that their names and winning entries may be published on this blog.
- The Winners agree that their details may be entered into an electronic random number system that will pick their prize.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition will run from 16 May 2014 until midnight BST on 31 May 2014.
- Entrants confirm the will abide by the National Lottery Scratchcard Rules
- Phoenix Web Consultants is compliant with the UK Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent