In this video Hitesh Juneja explains how every customer of Options Domination will benefit from the powerful earnings created by other customers within the matrix. This monthly income is in addition to profits that members make from their individual activities in trading binary options or other derivatives.
You can read more about trading in these markets by reading various posts on this site. Options Explained is a good place to start.
He began his Online Marketing career with the aspirations of providing a better life for his family while continuing to serve in the United States Air Force. He did more than he could have ever imagined. Not only was he able to make up to 10 times what he made in his AirForce salary, he was able to walk both worlds.
Excelling in the Military and dominating the Online marketing world, his vast experience in the service of his nation and becoming a top recruiter in several network marketing companies has brought a whole new level of success to DS Domination.
Options Domination Introduction
Want to know more? Read Options Domination: Introduction
Previous Video: Business Model
Next Video: Tri-Matrix Rollover
- 0:00 What is a forced matrix? Width of 3. Not Everyone in your matrix gets paid
- 2:00 People in the bottom far outweigh the people at the top.
- 3:00 Solution to the problem. If Matrix1 were full, the person at the top would get $3,200
- 4:47 Create Matrix 2. The last person in Matrix 1 would then be at the top of M2.
- 5:50 Matrix 3. Exists at the same time. People who have the least, or no, money in M1 and M2 are then placed ast the top of M3
- 7:00 90% success rate. When 1 person pays in $50 OD is paying out $21 to other customers
- 7:40 Roger Langille’s view. A non stop race to get involved. Good Will Hunting. Take it home with you, you’ll get it.
- 10:00 Everybody makes money
- 10:30 Jason Rose. How clever… Ingenious. Light Bulb moment