DS Domination Members Training Explained
The first level of training is Pro Membership. This covers all the aspects of drop shipping (eBay call this “product sourcing” and are both familiar and comfortable with the concept).
There currently are over 20 training videos. These cover everything from setting up your eBay account, showing you how to find the best products to sell, to dealing with returns, etc. The videos also show you which products and suppliers to avoid and teach you how to abide by all ebay’s rules and guidelines.
You’ll also get access to software to help increase your eBay listings and sales, including a product scraper, keyword title optimizer, image cropper and listing integration software to notify you of price or quantity changes from the supplier.
You also get access to live weekly training from Roger Langille (the CEO of DS Domination).
Cost: $19.95 per month
Join DS Domination and get Pro Membership by clicking the button below:
Once you’re making satisfactory profits with Pro, then move up to:
The first level above Pro is Elite Membership. Here the video training series teaches you how to increase the frequency of your sales and increase profit margins. You have access to 8 additional US suppliers, plus 10 more suppliers for those working in the International market place.
You also get training on how to sell globally on eBay and Google, so having access to another distribution channel.
What’s more, there’s access to a more powerful product scraper. This “in-house” software researches multiple suppliers and shows you to instantly if you can make a profit on an item, without having to do a lot of manual research.
Again there is access to a separate weekly live training from Roger Langille, specifically for Elite members
Price: $99 per month
Access Training Webinar
To gain FREE Access to the next Training Webinar, click on the button below
Member’s Training Explained (continued)
When you’re ready, add the…
The Unleashed training gives you 8+ more suppliers and teaches you how to access cash-back vendors and so increase your profits from between 10% and 35%.
Price: $249 one time
Again move forward at your own speed, as time and profits allow. The next consideration is…
There is some debate among the members whether it’s better to go from Elite to Unleashed first or go from Elite to Supremacy membership before going to Unleashed.
They are both good for building your profit.
Unleashed is good for building profits quickly by means of cash-backs.
Supremacy is good for building even bigger profits, but over a longer time period. So this membership level will allow your eBay business to become a much more substantial affair.
There are videos in the back office explaining the two memberships. You can decide for yourself which one suits your particular business requirements and cash flow before making the commitment.
Price for Supremacy: $34.95 per month
Next we have…
The Monopoly training is all about how to source from suppliers and sell on Amazon.
The principle reason for selling on Amazon is that there is a lot less competition and the potential for sales is much more frequent than eBay, and consequently huge potential sales volume. Amazon is 5 times bigger than it’s next 5 competitors, combined.
A big difference between selling on eBay and Amazon is that you can sell one product on Amazon and gain a monopoly. It’s possible to sell $100,000+ a month in volume on Amazon. Whereas to achieve turnover like that on eBay you’d need hundreds or even thousands of items listed.
Price: $499 one time
The Genesis training is DS Domination’s flagship product.
It’s the most powerful and scaleable of all the selling methods. The difference between Genesis and all of the other products is that it’s not drop shipping. You’re actually buying products up front and utilizing Amazon’s fulfillment program (FBA).
How it works is you use one of the US suppliers or Chinese manufacturers and find a product to sell on Amazon. Indeed it could be a supplier local to you whose products you send to Amazon for them to fulfill. For example, we have members in Australia sending locally manufactured items to Amazon.com.au and we even have members in France who buy items from UK manufacturers and send them to Amazon.co.uk and Amazon SARL in Europe.
It could already be selling or you could custom brand your own (don’t worry this is not as difficult as it sounds). Then the supplier will ship all of your products to Amazon for you and Amazon will store them, sell them, pack them, and ship them. They’ll deal with customer service, returns etc.
There are HUGE benefits to this.
- First, by using Amazon’s fulfillment program, you can offer Prime Shipping to your customers. Amazon has over 20 million Prime subscribers. By using Prime you’re opening up your business to all of these people.
- Second, you can actually track the sales of items before you purchase any inventory so you will know how many products you’ll sell before ever sending them in. For example, when I am looking for a new product I’ll track it for a week and check to see that it has an average of 100 sales per day. If there are 2 other prime sellers, I know that I’ll probably get about 1/3 of the sales, i.e. 33 sales per day. This alleviates the fear of sending in products and having them not sell. It also gives you an idea of how much inventory you’ll need to purchase for how long you want products to stay in stock.
- Next, its incredibly easy to scale up (or down), arguably the most important aspect to building a very large business. The work stays the same, whether you send in 10 products or 10,000 products. If you make 10,000 sales on eBay that’s 10,000 orders that you need to process and drop ship, whereas with Amazon’s FBA, they do all of that work for you.
- There is also a version of Genesis that teaches you how to shop locally and send in products yourself. Some people prefer this because you can start by just sending one product in if you want. For example, one of our UK members regularly goes to her local Pound (£) Shop to scan items with the Genesis App on her smart phone. This App (part of the Genesis Membership) tells her at what price she could sell those items on Amazon. If it’s sufficiently profitable, she buys however many she wants and ships them off to Amazon. Read: The Force is Strong with Obi
- Lastly, we have DS Domination product launches. This is when DS Domination will blast out YOUR product to all of their drop-shipping members (currently over 85,000 members) so that they can sell your item for you.
Price: $1499 one time
Join DS Domination by clicking the button below: